Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mismatch!

Performed for a skit this evening for a school event. I haven't been on stage for a while, so I was quite nervous. I'm not really sure whether I did well or not, but I must admit, I had lots of fun in the process, and I guess I made new friends...which is cool, considering we only started preparing seriously for this yesterday. It was a story involving finding one's fur-jean-and-teeth, Mojo Jojo and the Power of Love. It's a better love story than Twilight.

I'm the guy on the most right, FYI. Photo not taken by me!
I'm looking forward to summer more now. Can't wait to get to know more people, and do new things, and stuff like that. I was initially irritated at how little free time I actually had to myself because of the different commitments I have...but I think with a little discipline, I'll be able to make the best out of everything.

PS: I drank 4 cans of Redbull in the course of the evening. I'm high now. I have 4 pairs of wings, like MagnaAngemon.

Note-to-self: Go to the gym tomorrow. Your tummy won't disappear by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment