Friday, April 27, 2012

TGIF

Hi guys! It's the holidays, but I feel like I'm busier than ever. During the exams period, you're busy, but it's a flexible kind of busy. You should be studying. 'Should' is the operative word here; at the end of the day, it's up to you whether you actually study or not. You can take breaks when you want to, and totally not study if you so wish. It's a flexible kind of 'busy'.

Once the holidays are over, all sorts of collaboration starts, and you're no longer working on your own time-table. You have to accomodate to other people's timing, and aim for certain deadlines, etc. Everybody's aiming to hit the ground running. I think I might have over-committed myself for the summer. Some of my friends are totally free, it seems. I, on the other hand, have been quite busy the past week, and will be busy this coming weeks. I ended my exams on Monday. And...I should be more free, right? Wrong. Been back in school everyday, and will probably be back quite often.

Sometimes, I just want to lay on my bed all day with a good book. If growing up means that I won't be able to do that anymore, then I don't want to grow up.

The weather's getting really hot, isn't it? I think if someone can invent the opposite of an umbrella...like an item you carry on expecially hot days, that person will become really rich.


No comments:

Post a Comment