Friday, February 24, 2012

Hot like Mexico.

Today was a hot day, wasn't it? Seriously. I left my house at about 9 in the morning. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I had to go back home to settle some unfinished business (which is still unfinished). When I looked into the mirror, I saw that I was drenched in sweat. The heat had gotten to me. I promptly changed my t-shirt for a fresh one.

Which of course got sweaty soon enough. I had lunch at Holland Village. I took a cab there...because of the unfinished business which I don't want to go into, because man, it's stupid. So anyway, I had breakfast, and then I found myself waiting for my friend to go to U-town together. I wandered around the outside. Even in the shade, I could feel the heat radiating from the ground. I could have gone into one of the air-conditioned establishments, but I didn't want to spend any more money that I had to. Like a Jew.

So I sat at the outdoor food court, fanning myself.

When we finally got to U-town, of course, the air-conditioned Starbucks was full of people. Sitting outside on the study tables, I felt like I was inside some sort of oven. I was hot, and sticky...in the worst way possible.

Later on, we got a room at one of the Halls. It was air-conditioned, and from there, the day started looking up considerably. I didn't do anything productive, in terms of school work, but it was time well-spent. I played a lot of Buritto Bison Revenge.



You play some sort of...Mexican wrestler. From what I gather, he's wallet has been stolen by gummi-bear-like creatures, and as such, he has to body slam his way through a whole army of them to look for his wallet. Of course, a whole bunch of power-ups is available to him. It's on Facebook, if you're interested.

Check out this screenshots. Word of warning: It's addictive.







:)

No comments:

Post a Comment