Monday, February 6, 2012

Here. There. Everywhere.

I left home at about 730 in the morning. It's just past 1130 in the evening now, and I've just reached home. I've been in school practically the whole day. Instead of telling you how my day went, let me tell you where my day went. Starting with "home", and ending with "home".

Home.

School of Accountancy/Law.

School of Business.

Admin Building.

Studio.

School of Business.

City Hall.

School of Economics.

Studio.

School of Economics.

CCA Room.

Studio.

School of Accountancy/Law.

Wendy's.

Studio.

Home.

I move around a lot, like an itch you can't quite reach. My Mondays and Tuesdays are the worst days for me. It starts off with the morning classes, and from there, you plan the rest of your day, and somehow, the plan revolves around staying in school. I'm really tired now, but there's still work to be done. What's worse is that tomorrow will probably be just as long as today is.

I sound like I'm complaining, but the thing is...I'm not unhappy. I'm just tired. Sometimes it's hard to separate the two.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment