Saturday, February 25, 2012

Done and Tired.

I've been very tired lately. It's nobody's fault but my own, really. It's not that I've got too many things on my plate. And I'm not really inefficient with my time either. I get things done, and I produce quality work. It's more of my habits which has brought about this waves of lethargy upon me.

You see, everyday, I wake up before 8. When I have an 830 class, I'll be up at 630. Without it, I'll be up slightly after 7. I'd still be tired, but I can't possibly go back to bed. It's not something I can simply do. So I'd be up and getting ready for the day at 8. And then I'd go to school sometime before lunch, or slightly after.

Once I get to school, I stay there for a while. I'm most productive in school, so I socialize, work, read, have meetings all in the time that I'm there. When I reach home, I slack around, go for a jog, and then go back to work. This means that effectively, I go to bed after 1, and then wake up at about 7-8 the next day.

That's about 6 hours of sleep? And this is my normal schedule. Lately I've been sleeping even later due to one reason or another.

I'd take naps, but as you can see, I'm in school most of the day. Even when I do have the time to take a nap, there's no facility for me in school to do so. So I force myself to stay awake with plenty of coffee. At least 3 in a day. It's not a sustainable way of life. I'm not sure whether I can keep this up for the next 7 weeks, where things will only get more busy. See how lah.

For now, I'm holding on.

Bonus content! Here's a little something I did for my leadership presentation on Richard Branson, Chairman of Virgin Group. It was quite well-received. And it's accurate too. Needless to say, our presentation was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment