Friday, February 3, 2012

I should be doing more.

Here are a list of things I should have done along time ago, but haven't. They would actually only take...a matter of minutes to complete, but because it's not the last minute yet, I'm pushing them backwards all the time. I don't like this about myself - the fact that I use 'time' as an excuse to not do what I should be doing.

1) Get my matric card replaced.
2) Get a proper pencil case so that I won't be surviving school with just a pen.
3) Book my IPPT.
4) Get my bag washed. The one in which I spilled a whole bunch of nuts.
5) An astounding amount of school stuff.
6) Settle some financial matters.

I think the list should be longer. There's always something, you know?

In my defense, I'll say that I'm a very simple man, with very simple needs. As long as I'm breathing, I have food on the table, good friends, I'm okay. Life today...is full of excesses, I think. Some of these excesses are necessary, some are not, but they're there nevertheless, and we have to get around to doing them eventually.

By next week, promise.

Serious post. Here's an awesome picture to balance it out. Have a good Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment