Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Tweekly Howtoraymond (6-12 February)



Asian pride.


I'm so fluffy I could die.


Philippines was fun, in a I-drank-every-single-day kind of way.


Nice guy = Single guy? No, that can't be right.


I miss the days when I woke up with my fringe up my nose...


This is my mantra.


This is my song and dance routine.


Who loves kids more than pedophiles? NOBODY.


Unfortunately, a true story.


Running keeps me sane.


Pokemon-references too.


Tweet Numero 5000.


Couldn't do this on Sunday because I was back home in the Philippines, and my internet was wonky over there. I headed home early today, and I got to spend some quality time just doing nothing. My mid-terms are next week, and I guess technically, I shouldn't just be doing nothing. But I feel more recharged than ever, you know? The last week of school was draining, and then the trip to Philippines was tiring in it's own way too.

What I'm saying is that I needed to wind-up my spring.

PS: Created a cover page for this kind of post, because when I upload it on Facebook, they take one of my tweets and thumbnail it. It looks like shit on a stick. Hope the one looks alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment