Saturday, February 4, 2012

A nap in the night.

I just woke up from a two hour nap. A part of me can't help but feel that I just got away with cheating in an exam, or stealing condoms from a store (weird example, first thing that popped into my mind). After all, who the hell takes a nap in the evening? And I'll be sleeping only a few hours from now...it's self-indulgent to the most extreme degree.

But I need it, I think. This past week has been so exhausting and busy. It's charging through day after day, hour after hour. Each one is a fight, in it's own way - no time to catch your breath, just go, go, go. University life won't stop and wait for you to catch up. It drags you by your feet and pulls you forward whether you like it or not.

There's no sleeping, or naps. I've forfeited that luxury, I feel. Reaching school early, and leaving school late, and then repeating the same thing the very next day. And in school, it's a never-ending stream of things to do. Meet-ups (which I don't mind), studying (which I mind), group meetings, and whatever comes in between.

You struggle to find yourself within these activities. I'm not sure whether other people will get what I'm trying to say here, but I think there's a easy way of going through school. If you follow steps A, B, anc C, you'll get the grade. But at what costs?

Ahh, now I'm rambling. Sometimes, I post the stuff I write here on FB. I haven't lately though, because most of my posts of late have been this. Me rambling about school stuff. It's become an outlet, more than anything, a place for me to vent. I didn't really envision my blog becoming this way. Oh well. I'll post something really good tomorrow.

PS: Today was a good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment