Saturday, January 14, 2012

80085

There was this girl sitting in front of me on the bus. I was on a 14, on my way home from Orchard. It was a long ride. I found myself seated at the back of the bus, with this pretty girl (she's about 25, but she's hot, and clearly unmarried, so therefore, girl) in front of me. The seats were arranged such that she was directly in front of me, but facing perpendicularly from me.

Her boobs were literally spilling out of her top.

She wore a blue top with a plunging neckline. I'm not sure how bras work, but the one she wore barely covered her nipples (pardon me for putting it so bluntly, I don't know how else to say it). The entirety of her breast above her nipples were visible though. I didn't want to look, but I couldn't help but steal glances every now and again.

I took out my book, and I started reading it (Kazuo Ishiguro's Never Let Me Go). I tried to get involved in the story. But...boobs.

She was with me for almost the entire ride, and her greatest asset, in its greatest glory was right there, almost fully exposed. I'm not really sure about the male's fascination with breasts, but got damn.

About three quarters into the trip, this group of foreign workers came in. They sat beside me, and I couldn't help but notice that they, too, were ogling. I was guilty of the same crime, but I'd like to think that unlike them, I tried to hide it. The girl fell asleep, so they could look as much as they wished without her noticing.

I felt like telling them off, but I didn't. Because what kind of line would that be? "Excuse me gentlemen, but could you stop staring at her boobs?" Or maybe I could tell her to cover up, but again, what kind of line would that be? "Excuse me lady, but could you cover up? Your boobs are threatening to escape from the constraints of your bra."

In the end, she left, and that's that. But...I will remember that pair of breasts fondle. I meant fondly. They were truly a sight to behold.


1 comment:

  1. hello:) it looks like roshni's found your blog! except that if you have a link to it on facebook, it's meant to be found.

    i like your blog and i liked this entry about boobs. because boobs are always to be appreciated, though perhaps not ogled by creepy men.

    also, as far as ishiguro goes, i didn't like never let me go very much, so boobs definitely > never let me go. but there are many books better than boobs.

    ReplyDelete