Wednesday, January 25, 2012

We're old enough to have smart conversations.

I met up with some of my JC friends today. I went to crash my friend's literature lecture at UTown. It's a long story, but summed up in a few words, I just wanted to see what it's like to study some place else. I actually really liked it. Anyway, I met up with 2 friends from my council days. And we had a really really dumb conversation.

It was about computers. And all the sexual things related to it. I'll let you make the connections yourself. Some of them are stretching it (heh). We have really good imaginations.

Bytes.

Floppy disks.

Hard drives.

Cookies.

Mouse. And the mouse's ball.

Mother load.

Flash.

RAM.

Internet Explore-her.

Firef----

Actually, they're not sexual. But if you say anything in a certain manner, they sound sexy enough.

I was supposed to have been more productive today, but alas, no. Before I was at NUS, I was at the SMU library "studying". That didn't work out too well hahaha. But I had a good time today. Overall, I'm happy as hell.

Here's a random Calvin and Hobbes image which would make for a wonderful tattoo, I think.




No comments:

Post a Comment