Friday, January 20, 2012

Open your eyes. Your eyes are open.

In Robot Unicorn Attack, you play as a robot unicorn charging through an unknown planet, collecting pixies and crashing into stars. As you're running, dolphins are jumping around you, and everything is pink. In the background, the song "Always" is playing, egging you on.

"Always, I wanna be with you. And make believe in you. And live in harmony harmony ohhhhhhhhhhh~"



It's a simple game with only two controls, 'Z' for jump and 'X' for dash. I have quite low standards, so take it with a pinch of salt when I proclaim this to be possibly the BEST flash game ever.


Just give it a shot, and play it for an hour or so. It's like drugs, but not addictive. Right now, I just want to drop everything and play this game for hours and hours, trying to get a high-score, and hoping for more awesome things to happen, but I can't. Because reality's calling and I can't NOT pick up that phone.

Meanwhile, if you have the luxury, you play the game. If not, at least enjoy the awesome Robot Unicorn Attack fanart.






"Hold on to the night. There will be no shame."

No comments:

Post a Comment