Thursday, January 5, 2012

Crocs are butt ugly.

I wore my red Crocs to school today. Crocs, black army shorts and a marathon-tee. I was seriously dress down, but it's okay, because I spent the whole day inside one room. I entered the room slightly after 10 in the morning. I left after 8 in the evening.

It is a room which exists outside of space, outside of time, outside of reality. The air is different inside this room, and it is suffocating, in a sense. You lose track of your life, and the very real walls of the room superimpose themselves onto your mind, such that you stop caring about anything else.

But back to Crocs!

My Crocs look like this:


Some people think that Crocs are ugly looking, but that's a matter of perspective, I think. It's not ugly, but it's most definitely unique, and because of this uniqueness, they don't go with many things. You need a certain swagger to pull them off, and you need the right clothes to go with them too. I like to think I have both in excess.

So if you can pull off the look, then why not wear them? They're not too expensive. They're outrageously comfortable. And they're especially useful on rainy days, because they're water-proof. Oh, and you know those holes on the Crocs which have no apparent function? You can put this things called "Jibbitz" in them. Mine has a Stormtrooper. I have a bunch of Lion King ones too, for sad days

One problem I have with Crocs though is their stupid logo.



Look at that smug motherfucker. I wanna slap him. I wanna legally change my name to "Steve Irwin", and then systematically hunt him down, and then hunt his family down, and then his friends hahahahah.

I amuse myself sometimes. See you guys soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment