Friday, January 20, 2012

Holiday.

Two weeks of school has passed. Honestly, it was very very tiring. The sudden workload, and readings, and expectations of worse things to come. It's a bit much. But I got used to it, by and by, little by little, inch by inch. You learn to roll with the punches. You learn to brace yourself for the horrible things that are coming. You learn to hold on to the friends that will stick by you no matter what.

And then now, a one week break comes along, and I can't help but groan. I'm just getting into the groove of things! And this one week is a huge disruption. It's irritating, in a way. There are plenty of readings, research and planning to do though, so I guess I'll preoccupy myself with that. At the same time, I'm going to do something I've been neglecting for the longest time: write stories!

I haven't produced a single piece of fiction, and we're already 20 days into the new year. Okay, here's a goal for this week: to produce at least one piece of fiction every single freaking day. It's ambitious, but I've done it before, and the last time, I did it over a stretch of 4 weeks, and I was successful.

That's it for me for today. I have a whole bunch of good updates in my mind. Just wait for it, and do keep coming back. I update every day. It's not always fantastic...but it's free. Like me this holidays. Oh, if you're a hot girl, do feel free to ask me out. I'm the most eligible bachelor I know.

Enjoy One Thing, by One Direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment