Wednesday, January 18, 2012

An update on the 9GAG situation.

It's been a total of 24 hours since I uploaded my virgin image on 9GAG (see what I did there?). I didn't have high hopes for it, but it'd have been swell if it had made it to "trending" at least. Alas, my extremely low expectations were fulfilled. After 24 hours on the site...it has garnered a grand total of 23 smiley faces.



Only 23? It's disappointing. I wanted a hundred, at least! I guess it doesn't have that much impact, huh? Or maybe it's the timing. Maybe there's a time when all those people who are more likely to "like" your image appear online, and you got to post it then. Yeah, let's blame the timing. At first it was going up quite fast, and that made me happy, but then it stagnated, and it got overwhelmed by all the other posts, and now it's lost in a sea of un-loved images.

Well, at least you liked it, I hope.

Here's the original image I created! I had this other blog called...raymondangelove.tumblr.com where I put up similarly hipster things, if you're into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment