Saturday, January 28, 2012

Some people don't get it.

Not everybody will get you. This actually happens to me quite a lot, and more often than not, it's intentional. I love being...vague, not in your face, and I like to keep people guessing. When they do get me, it feels like we've forged a meaningful connection that goes beyond words. It's like we truly connect, and that's awesome.

When they don't get you though, you just got to roll with the punches haha.


It's Friday, and I guess it's supposed to be relaxing. But I've school tomorrow, and readings which I haven't actually touched. Work's piling up to, and I haven't been able to do any substantive update. I'm happy that I've been able to update at least, but I'm not giving it my best. For my best to come into fruition, it needs time, and time is simply something I have very little of.

Let's just list out the things I should do this weekend for school, but probably won't:
-Statistics homework
-LTB minutes, mission statement and quiz
-Analytical skills assignment and debate topic
-TWC slides

Hmm, now that I've typed it out, it actually looks quite manageable. This weekend is looking up already! Okay, I'm out, I still have Business Law readings to do for tomorrow morning's lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment