Wednesday, January 18, 2012

9GAG has you now.

Yesterday evening, I made this and posted it on 9GAG.



It's inspired by a true story, mine. There was a time when I absolutely refused to go on 9GAG, based simply on the premise that I was too cool for it. I'm pretentious, you see. But when I was in Australia, I had the time to kill, so I surfed it all the day long. And now, I'm on it a lot of the time. When I'm waiting for the bus, when I'm on the bus, when I'm walking from the bus stop to the school, when there's an awkward silence in the conversation...

People usually go to the "hot" page only, but I'm actually at the stage where the "hot" page isn't enough. I have to go on "trending", and then I feel compelled to press that "smiley face" button. Not good not good not good. I've got nothing against the site. It's entertaining enough, and at times, it even educates, inspires and enlightens me. But I should be reading the New York Times, or a book, or something, man.

I'm going to cut down slowly. Gonna go cold turkey, starting now.

My fingers are crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment