Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Tweekly Howtoraymond (23-29 January)

Here's another week's worth of tweets. If you like what you see, and you want more, just follow me. I tweet a shitload.

Not many people will get it. #ifyouknowwhatimean

On the Bedok Reservoir suicides.

Movie reference.

False hopes.

True story.

Sometimes, I shoot myself in the foot.

I'm so proud of myself for this one.

That day, I went to NUS.

The CNY holidays were really confusing for me.

Orange you glad I'm punny.

Chinese New Year Resolutions.

So another one's gone by. The first half of it is in direct contrast with the second half. Mondays through Wednesdays, I was so relaxed, and refreshed. Thursday came, and then Friday, and Saturday and finally today. I'm feeling thoroughly spent. There's loads of work waiting for me, I guess. I don't really want to do them...because it doesn't really benefit me in any way. But I have to do it anyway.

Growing up means accepting the fact that life is not a bed of roses.

On other news, I wish I had less complicated problems hahahaha. There are problems which you are willing to share with other people, and then there are problems which are just so...different, and you think that nobody can really help you with it. You suck it up, and you carry on.

Sigh.

...
...
...
...

After typing all that out, I'm much better now. Blogging is therapeutic. Time to do some serious work.

No comments:

Post a Comment